This card features the Paisley & Petals family of products highlighting the Copper Foil Sheets and Copper Embossing Powder.
* Card Base Very Vanilla 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″
* Mint Macaroon 4″ X 5 1/4″
* Copper Foil Sheet 2″ X 5″
* Paisley & Petals DSP 1 1/2″ X 4 1/2″
- Fold the Very Vanilla card base in half
- Adhere Petals & Paisleys Specialty DSP to Copper Base
- Adhere Copper Base to Mint Macaroon
- Prepare Mint Macaroon paper with Embossing Buddy.
- Stamp Sentiment with Versa Mark.
- Pour Copper Embossing Powder over stamped sentiment.
- “Knock Off” gently the excess Copper Embossing Powder
- Use Heat Tool to set embossing powder. Ensure that the embossing powder melts all the way and run over lightly to remove bubbles and acquire a smooth finish.
- Adhere copper and DSP paper to top (1/4″ from top) of Mint Macaroon with snail.
- Cut out leaf in Copper Foil Sheet. Adhere to left side card (with fine tip glue) at an angle and with leaf tilting up and to the left. Position the leaf base about an inch from the left.
- Using the an 8 1/2 inch piece of Mint Macaroon ribbon and a thick marker, tie at 3/4 if the way down around the marker and knot it. Slide the ribbon off the marker.
- Cut the loop of the ribbon at an angle of our ties.
- Adhere the ribbon to the back side of your Mint Macaroon base with glue dots.
- Adhere the Mint Macaroon card to the Very Vanilla Card Base.
(Links will take you to my secure link Stampin Up Store)
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Mint Macaron 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
- Ribbon 3/8″ (1 Cm) Trio Pack 
- Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper 
- Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder 
- Copper Foil Sheets 
- Versamark Pad 
- Paisley Framelits Dies 
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive 
- Glue Dots 
- Paisleys & Posies Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Big Shot Platform 
- Big Shot Magnetic Platform