I have seen the Global Design Challenge for a bit now….and have not had the time do do any submission projects until this weekend.
The design was the perfect match-up for this cute little project for my very first post to the Global Design Project #GDP094 using the Crafting Forever Stamp set!
Crafting Forever Pens with Lemon Lime Twist Project Recipe:
- Cut Dapper Denim base 11” X 4 1/4″; Score at 5 ½”
- Cut Lemon Lime Twist layering piece 4” X 5 1/4″
- Cut 6 “strip of Lemon Lime Ribbon
- Cut Birthday Memories striped DSP 5 ¼” X 1″
- Stamp 2 sets of pens stamp with Black Archival Ink; color in as desired and fussy cut 5 of the pens
- Adhere DSP to the left of the Lemon Lime Twist layering piece, then adhere Lemon Lime Twist ribbon over the right portion of the DSP.
- Stamp Sentiment in upper right corner of Lemon Lime layering piece at an angle
- Adhere 5 pens–staggered on Lemon Lime Layering piece with MIni Stampin Dimensionals (I colored the edges of the Dimensionals with Lemon Lime Stampin Write Marker
- Add Lemon Lime layering piece on to the Dapper Denim Base
- Add embellishment under stamped image